It seems that in 2017 every brand and every business has its own app. Even local coffee shops have apps to order a Cappuccino at your doorstep . Every IT-entrepreneur making a fortune from a hit app once in a while. So we’ve decided to dissect the ever-actual issue of how to hire app developer again.
Use sites like Efiko, Upwork, Toptal, Guru, Freelancer, ProFinder, Fiverr, etc. to find and hire a freelance programmer to build an app. All of them have certain rating system, past works and reviews of projects by developers. Talk to a few app programmers, leave out those who avoid your questions or force their tools/solutions upon you.
In short, these are ten fundamental questions to ask to hire app developer:
- Can you provide a list of past and current customers?
- Can I see examples of your work (links to Apple, Google, Blackberry app stores)?
- What is your preferred platform?
- What are my app monetization options?
- How are we going to communicate during the development?
- What additional features for an app would you recommend? Can you do it?
- How will you conduct the testing?
- Can you submit the app to app stores?
- Are you ready to sign a copyright agreement?
- What are your fees and payment terms?